FFS has invested in a state of art test facility from Siemens where all producst assembled in our factory are tested before delivery.
There are two main test beds in the test station hall. The largest test bed has a power supply of more than 2000 kW. Containers and skids are tested in the center of the hall while pumps are tested on the 2 electrical engines.
Test bed one has a power supply of 550 kW.
- Head and capacity of pumps
- Power consumption
- Suction performance testing (NPSHr) for pumps
- Pressure loss versus capacity of various equipment (for example valves)
- Long term testing of wear components
- Full load and full speed testing of various transmission elements
- Full scale testing of water monitors, foam proportioners, ejectors
Test bed two with full load testing of pump with integrated transmission.